In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5th December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights, and of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that the personal data you provide will be added to a database belonging to Ansar Decotex SLU with a view to providing you with the corresponding requested service as well as with the information you request about our products and services. They will also be taken as consent to advertise the services provided by the company where appropriate.
The controller of your data is Ansar Decotex SLU, with its registered address at Avda. Tolosa 11, 2º, 20018 San Sebastian (Spain).
The lawful basis for processing the information is the consent of the interested party.
The personal data you provide on contacting us by means of the forms on the Website will be kept for the amount of time necessary to complete your request, or for the time necessary to provide the service, and while you have not requested their cancellation.
Under no circumstances will Ansar Decotex SLU use the personal data of interested parties for purposes other than those mentioned above; the company also undertakes to behave with due professional secrecy and to establish the necessary technical and organisational measures to safeguard the information as per the requirements of current data protection regulations.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and restricted use by writing, accompanied by a copy of an official identity document, to Ansar Decotex SLU, with its registered address at Avda. Tolosa 11, 2º, 20018 San Sebastián (Spain), or to the email: email@example.com
Additional Data Protection Information
Who is your data controller?
Ansar Decotex SLU
TAX No. B82267899
Telephone no. +34 943 033 417
Avda. Tolosa 11, 2º, 20018 San Sebastian (Spain)
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Ansar Decotex SLU will process the information provided by the User to attend to their requests in regard to management of the service requested and to send electronic communications of an informative nature.
How long do we keep your data for?
Generally speaking, the personal data provided are kept for the time necessary to respond to the User’s request or while the User has not requested their erasure.
What is the lawful basis for processing your data?
- The lawful basis for processing your data is legitimation by consent of the User.
- For existing customers, we will process the data pursuant to executing the contract signed by the User.
To what recipients will your data be communicated?
Ansar Decotex SLU will not disclose personal data to third parties, with the exception of collaborators required by the responsible party to provide the service.
International transfers of data may be made, where applicable and with prior authorisation, in order to subsequently manage the data collected on the JOTFORM platform. Under no circumstances will the personal data of the interested parties be used for further purposes.
What are your rights when you give us your data?
- Right of access: You will have the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning you are being processed.
- Right to rectification: You will have the right to obtain the rectification of all inexact personal data that concern you or which are incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You will have the right to obtain erasure of the personal data concerning you when they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Right of restriction: You will be able to request the restricted processing of your personal data; in which case we will only keep them to make or defend complaints.
- Right to withdraw consent: You will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without doing so affecting the lawful nature of the processing carried out based on that consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right of opposition: You will have the right to oppose the processing of your data, in which case Ansardeco will stop processing the data, except in the case of overriding legal reasons, or to make or defend potential complaints.
- Right to the portability of your data: You can ask us to disclose or transfer your automated personal data to any other company you indicate to us in a structured, intelligible and automated format.
- The interested parties can exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, opposition and portability of their data by writing to Ansardeco, indicating the right they wish to exercise and attaching a copy of an identity document, at the following postal address: indicating DATA PROTECTION on the envelope, or by writing to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested parties have the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority and to request the protection of rights which have not been duly attended to from the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the electronic office of their web portal (www.agpd.es), or by writing to its postal address (C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid).