What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file which is downloaded onto your computer when you access our web page. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or their device. Also, depending on the information they contain and on the way the device is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
What type of cookies does this web page use?
- Own cookies: These are the cookies we send to your computer or terminal from our web page.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page which is not managed by us, but by another body that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data during your visit to our website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies that continue to store data on your terminal; they can be accessed and processed during a specific period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies which, processed either by ourselves or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users and to measure and statistically analyse the use made of our website by users. We analyse the browsing of our web page with a view to improving the products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies which enable us to manage, in the most efficient possible way, the advertising spaces that may exist on our web page based on criteria such as content edited, the frequency with which our advertisements are displayed and the user behaviour obtained by continuously observing their browsing habits. We can therefore develop a specific profile in order to show advertising suited to that profile.
How to manage or administer cookies?
You can enable, block or delete the cookies installed in your device by changing the settings of the browser installed in your computer. You can find more information about the options of your browser in:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
The specific providers with whom we have contracted some kind of service requiring cookie use, are: